CBD brings a whole new meaning to wake and bake, and while it’s typically new, it’s completely do-able. Cannabis is a food friendly herb for everyone, and will completely change your cooking experience, for the better. Get your aprons out because it’s time to cook! Still not sure about CBD? Read our blog here to learn about the benefits you are missing out on!
Simple CBD Infused Morning Coffee
What better way to start your morning than with a yawn, stretch, and big cup of Joe, that is, CBD infused coffee of course. Our CBD Infused Morning Coffee is a great take on the perfect morning drink, with enough caffeine to get you through the day without the annoying anxiousness caffeine sometimes supplies.
8oz Fresh Brewed Coffee
2-3 oz Creamer of Choice (We’re sticking with Unsweetened Almond Milk)
1 Tsp Sweetener of your choice (We’re using Vanilla Sweetener)
5mg - 30mg Buddha Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Vanilla Chai Flavor)
½ Tsp Cinnamon
- Froth your creamer of choice until nice and frothy.
- Add your Full Spectrum CBD Oil into the creamer and mix.
- In another mug, pour in your fresh coffee and sweetener of choice.
- Gently pour your creamer into the coffee.
- Top your coffee with creamer and enjoy!
CBD Infused Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
CBD first thing in the morning is a perfect way to calm your nerves for the day ahead, so, what better way to take your CBD than with your morning muffins?
These muffins are packed with all the benefits of CBD and the nutrients for a great breakfast. (12 Standard Size Muffins)
1 ½ Cups All-purpose flour
¾ Cup Almond Butter
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Nutmeg Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Cup Buddha Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Vanilla Chai Flavor)
¼ Cup Coconut Oil or Vegetable Oil (We’re doing Coconut)
1 Large egg (Or egg alternative if you’re egg free)
1/3 Cup Almond Milk (Or your milk of Choice)
1 ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
¼ Cup Honey
12 Paper Liners
- Preheat oven to 300° F and place liners into the 12-cup muffin pan.
- Mix in a bowl: Flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix in a separate bowl: Almond butter, oil, egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Combine ingredients from each bowl into one and mix until you reach the desired texture (The batter should be thick, do not overmix)
- Fold the blueberries into the mixture.
- Divide the batter into 12 for each muffin liner.
- (Optional) Drizzle honey on top for extra crispness!
CBD Infused Cosmopolitan
What’s more classic than a cosmopolitan? We add a CBD twist to this well-known and well-loved drink that, in our opinion, makes the drink that much more enjoyable.
2 oz Vodka
1 oz Cranberry Juice
¼ oz Buddha Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil
¾ oz Fresh Lime Juice
¾ oz Triple sec
1 Buddha Hemp CBD Gummy
- Mix together the vodka, cranberry juice, CBD Oil, lime juice, and triple sec (preferably in cocktail shaker)
- Add ice and shake for 20 seconds until everything looks blended or until the shaker gets cold.
- Strain into glass of your choice and garnish with the Buddha Hemp CBD Gummy.
Try out our recipes, take pictures, and don’t forget to tag us on your social media channels for the chance to get featured on our Instagram!
Want to keep up with us? Follow us on social media and sign up with your email down below to get all the deets on new products, discounts, and more!