- The bill places industrial hemp, which is defined as a cannabis plant with under 0.3% of THC; under the supervision of the Agriculture Department.
- The 2018 Farm Bill also removes Hemp from the list of the Controlled Substances Act.
- Hemp is legal nationwide. This includes all hemp-derived products in a wide array of consumable style products.
- Some states have laws regulating Hemp blended products and labeling, but no federal restrictions exist.
- Due to FDA regulatory enforcement, Buddha Hemp, as a company, has decided to stay clear of making any false claims by mis-labeling CBD on our packaging. It is imperative to our legal team to illustrate the right verbiage on our package to ensure our distribution partners are setup up for success in the regulatory framework.
Want to know where the use of Hemp stands in your State?